Patient:Excuse me, is this the pharmacy of traditional Chinese medicine?
患者:您好,请问这里是中药房吗?
Pharmacist: Yes, can I help you?
药师:是的,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Patient: I want to get medicine。
患者:我要取药。
Pharmacist:Welcome, hand me your prescription please.
药师:好的,请把处方给我。
Patient:Can you tell me the decocting method of traditional Chinese medicine?
患者:你能告诉我中药的煎煮方法吗?
Pharmacist:Sure。
药师:当然。
Utensil for decocting drugs:It is better to use arenaceous boiler or crock, enamel pot and stainless steel pot is also ok , Please avoid using aluminum pan, iron pot and bronze.
煎药用具:最好使用砂锅或瓦罐, 搪瓷锅、不锈钢锅也可使用,避免使用铝锅、铁锅和铜器。
Water for decocting drugs:Clean cold water is ok,do not use boiling water. Drugs do not need washing.
煎药用水:干净的冷水,不使用沸水。药物一般不洗。
Herbal medicine immersion: Before the first decoction, have the water about two centimeters above the herbs surface. The time is about 20 to 30 minutes for soaking. Again decoction, there is no need to soak.
中药浸泡:第一次煎煮之前,浸泡水量以超出药材表面2cm左右,浸泡时间大约是20到30分钟。再煎煮时,不再需要浸泡。Fire for decocting drugs: Generally use big fire(intense fire)at the beginning, when boiled, switch to small fire(slow fire)。
煎药火候:一般先用武火(大火),煮沸后改用文火(小火)。
Decoction time: The decoction time can be calculated from boiled and turn slow fire: for general drugs, the first decoction time is 20 to 25 minutes , and second time decocted 15 to 20 minutes; for exterior-releasing medicine, the first time is 10 to 15 minutes, and second time decocted 10 to 15 minutes; for tonic medicine , the first time is 30 to 40 minutes, and second time decocted 25 to 30 minutes.
煎煮时间:从煮沸用文火的时间算起:一般药物头煎煮20到25分钟,二煎15到20分钟;解表药头煎煮15到20分钟,二煎煮10到15分钟;滋补药头煎煮30到35分钟,二煎煮20到25分钟。
Patient: Can you tell me the decocting method of special medicine?
患者:你能告诉我特殊药物的煎煮方法吗?
Pharmacist:
1. To be decocted ahead—it means that medicine decocted first for fifteen to twenty minutes before the rest is added to it.
2. To be decocted later— it means that medicine lastly added about ten minutes before the medicine is ready.
3. Wrap-boiling— it means that medicine first should be wrapped in gauze,then decoct it with others .
4. Take infused—it means thatyou should take this medicine with liquid medicine or boiled warm water.
5. Melting—it means that medicine should be dissolved in the heated liquid medicine or heated water.
药师:
1.先煎—先煮15—20分钟,再放其它药。
2.后下—药物煮好前最后10分钟才下。
3.包煎—药物先用纱布包着,然后与其它药一起煎煮。
4.冲服—用药液或温开水冲服。
5.烊化—药物通过搅拌溶化在加热的药液或清水中。
Patient: Can you tell me how to take these medicines?
患者:您能告诉我该怎么服用这些药吗?
Pharmacist: This one is oral medicine , twice a day,150 ~ 200 ml for each time. This medicine is for external use,twice a day.
药师:这个药是口服的,一日2次,每次150~200ml。这个药是外用的,一天2次。
Patient: Are there any foods or drinks I cannot have while in treatmen?
患者:治疗中有什么食物或饮料我需要忌口的?
Pharmacist: Do not drink tea or any alcoholic drink during the medication.
药师:吃药期间不能喝茶和任何含酒精的饮品。
Patient: Thank you very much.
患者:非常感谢。
Pharmacist: Best wish for your recover soon!
药师:祝您早日康复!
供稿:深圳市中医院



